Explore Innovative new products and Hands-on Learning with Merit Medical
• Hands-on Opportunity: Experience operation of the ClariVein while learning about its many patient and operator advantages
• Hands-on Opportunity: Try out the unique Surfacer System and learn how it can reliably provide central venous access in patients with occluded veins
• Learn which additional grafts can now be used with the HeRO Adapter.
• Hands-on Opportunity: See the differences and feel the improved pushability of the new Venous Outflow Component.
• See how the Merit Prelude Short Sheath, with its’ excellent tip transition and large bore stopcock, is ideally suited for fistula and graft management.
Vascular Access and Navigation:
• Try out the Merit Amplatz InQwire and feel how its’ smooth tapered transition from the shaft to the flexible tip allows atraumatic negotiation of the most difficult anatomy
• See the full range of Merit’s Mini Access Kits designed to reduce tissue trauma and bleeding
Balloons and Inflation Devices:
• Try out the new Merit basixTAU Inflation Device that reduces the rotational force needed during inflations and minimizes the chance for hand fatigue.
• Introducing the new family of Advocate PTA Catheters, including 014”, 018”, and 035”
• Take the opportunity at the Merit booth to get hands-on experience inflating the Q50+ Stent Graft Balloon with the widest range of inflation diameters for AAA.