ELEVATE THE FINE ART OF NAVIGATION
A new addition to the InQwire product line is the Merit InQwire Amplatz guide wires. The Amplatz wires provide an increased level of stiffness that delivers support and stability within the vasculature for enhanced navigation.
Features & Benefits
- Added stiffness also facilitates catheter placement and advancement of other devices such as dilatation catheters and stent catheters during contralateral access.
- A smooth tapered transition from the shaft to the flexible tip allows atraumatic negotiation of the most difficult anatomy.
Multiple Tip Configurations
- The Amplatz wires are available in multiple tip configurations to include straight tip wires in a variety of flexible profiles including 1.0cm, 3.5cm, 4.0cm, 6cm, and 7cm.
- A J3mm tip configuration is also available.
Stiff Shaft Construction
- Flat wire outer coil allows a larger inner core to provide additional shaft support
- Increased wire stiffness provides stability within the vasculature for enhanced navigation
- Push and navigation without compromising tip flexibility
Device Placement Support
- Proprietary PTFE coating reduces friction along the wire
- Added stiffness provides extra support to facilitate advancement of devices such as dilatation catheters, stent catheters and other percutaneous devices
- Provides extra support and stability during catheter placement and exchange during contralateral access
Compatible with 0.035″ & 0.038″ devices
Atraumatic Tip Design
- A smooth tapered transition from the shaft to the flexible tip allows atraumatic negotiation of the most difficult anatomy
Lubricity Comparison Between Merit Amplatz & the Leading Competitor
Discover more about the InQwire Amplatz Guide Wire by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.