The Prelude Sheath Introducers are part of Merit Medical’s innovative family of vascular access products. The Preludes offer…
- Added stiffness also facilitates catheter placement and advancement of other devices such as dilatation catheters and stent catheters during contralateral access.
- A smooth tapered transition from the shaft to the flexible tip allows atraumatic negotiation of the most difficult anatomy.
Multiple Tip Configurations
- The Amplatz wires are available in multiple tip configurations to include straight tip wires in a variety of flexible profiles including 1.0cm, 3.5cm, 4.0cm, 6cm, and 7cm.
- A J3mm tip configuration is also available.
Stiff Shaft Construction
- Flat wire outer coil allows a larger inner core to provide additional shaft support
- Increased wire stiffness provides stability within the vasculature for enhanced navigation
- Push and navigation without compromising tip flexibility
Device Placement Support
- Proprietary PTFE coating reduces friction along the wire
- Added stiffness provides extra support to facilitate advancement of devices such as dilatation catheters, stent catheters and other percutaneous devices
- Provides extra support and stability during catheter placement and exchange during contralateral access
- Compatible with 0.035″ & 0.038″ devices
Atraumatic Tip Design
- A smooth tapered transition from the shaft to the flexible tip allows atraumatic negotiation of the most difficult anatomy