Can I apply for a job in person?
Applicants may NOT come to Merit’s campus and apply in person, you will need to apply online at Merit’s Application Portal. If you are selected for testing or an interview, you will be invited on campus by one of our recruiters.
Do I need to create a User Account and fill out an online profile to be considered for a job at Merit?
Yes. Merit is an EEOC opportunity employer, and all applicants must apply online at Merit’s Application Portal.
How do I apply for a job at Merit?
- Go to the Careers page on merit.com and click on the OPEN POSITIONS button (or simply click on the following link: FIND JOBS.)
- Search jobs by Location, and/or Job Title. *Click the SEARCH JOBS link.
- Click on any position that interests you to review position details.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button to apply directly to the position you are currently viewing.
- Create a New User Account by entering an email address and password.
- Select answers to security questions (in case you forget your password).
- Create and edit your Merit Profile by Importing or creating your resume into our profile software. Don’t forget to SAVE!
I forgot my password. How do I get that information?
- Go to the Job Search page and log in under Registered User, and click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Email us at [email protected].
- Call 801-253-1600. Let the operator know that you need your password sent to you.