How do I apply for a job at Merit?
- Go to the Careers page on merit.com and click on FIND JOBS, or JOB SEARCH links (or simply click on the following link: FIND JOBS.)
- Search jobs by Location, and/or Job Title. *Click the SEARCH JOBS link.
- Click on any position that interests you to review position details.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button to apply directly to the position you are currently viewing.
- Create a New User Account by entering an email address and password.
- Select answers to security questions (in case you forget your password).
- Create and edit your Merit Profile by Importing or creating your resume into our profile software. Don’t forget to SAVE!
Can I apply for a job in person?
Applicants may NOT come to Merit’s campus and apply in person, you will need to apply online at www.merit.com/careers. If you are selected for testing or an interview, you will be invited on campus by one of our recruiters.
Do I need to create a User Account and fill out an online profile to be considered for a job at Merit?
Yes. Merit is an EEOC opportunity employer, and all applicants must apply online at www.merit.com/careers.
What if I have a problem filling out my online profile?
If you are having problems with creating an online profile, or have questions regarding this process, please contact us at [email protected]
I forgot my password. How do I get that information?
If you have forgotten your password, you can get it 3 ways:
- Go to the Job Search page and log in under Registered User, and click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call 801-253-1600. Let the operator know that you need your password sent to you.
What if I need more information about a job posting?
Email us at [email protected]
When will I hear back regarding my application at Merit?
After you have completed your User Account, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive a confirmation email when you have successfully applied for a job posting.
Will you notify me if I don’t get the job?
We value your interest in employment at Merit. You will be notified via email if you have not been selected.