Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a job at Merit?
- Go to the Careers page on merit.com and click on the OPEN POSITIONS button (or simply click on the following link: FIND JOBS.)
- Search jobs by Location, and/or Job Title. *Click the SEARCH JOBS link.
- Click on any position that interests you to review position details.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button to apply directly to the position you are currently viewing.
- Create a New User Account by entering an email address and password.
- Select answers to security questions (in case you forget your password).
- Create and edit your Merit Profile by Importing or creating your resume into our profile software. Don’t forget to SAVE!
Can I apply for a job in person?
Applicants may NOT come to Merit’s campus and apply in person, you will need to apply online at Merit’s Application Portal. If you are selected for testing or an interview, you will be invited on campus by one of our recruiters.
Do I need to create a User Account and fill out an online profile to be considered for a job at Merit?
Yes. Merit is an EEOC opportunity employer, and all applicants must apply online at Merit’s Application Portal.
What if I have a problem filling out my online profile?
If you are having problems with creating an online profile, or have questions regarding this process, please contact us at [email protected].
I forgot my password. How do I get that information?
If you have forgotten your password, you can get it 3 ways:
- Go to the Job Search page and log in under Registered User, and click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Email us at [email protected].
- Call 801-253-1600. Let the operator know that you need your password sent to you.
What if I need more information about a job posting?
Email us at [email protected].
When will I hear back regarding my application at Merit?
After you have completed your User Account, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive a confirmation email when you have successfully applied for a job posting.
Will you notify me if I don’t get the job?
We value your interest in employment at Merit. You will be notified via email if you have not been selected.