Merit provides innovative clinical solutions designed with patient benefit and clinician ease of use in mind.
We invite you to visit us at booth 15D to learn more about our advanced portfolio, such as:
- Surfacer® Inside-Out® Access Catheter System: Designed to provide reliable and repeatable right side central venous access in patients with occluded veins.
- HeRO® Graft: Now with a new and improved Venous Outflow Component to bypass central venous stenosis in haemodialysis patients.
- Q50® PLUS Stent Graft Balloon Catheter: Broadest balloon diameter range with the lowest available profile.
- Merit Laureate® Hydrophilic Guide Wire: Exceptional torque control, turn-for-turn responsiveness, and enhanced lesion crossability, giving high performance in navigating tortuous vessels.
- EN Snare® Endovascular Snare System: Super elastic Nitinol provides flexibility, kink resistance, and torque control while its three loops aid in capturing objects.
- Merit InQwire® Amplatz Guide Wire: An increased level of stiffness delivers support and stability within the vasculature for enhanced navigation.
- CentrosFLO™ Long-Term Haemodialysis Catheter: Self-centreing curved tips automatically centre the catheter ports within the middle of the vessel to maintain optimal blood flow and minimal recirculation rates.