Brighton Bipolar Probe®
The Brighton Bipolar Coagulation Probe is intended to be passed through an endoscope’s working channel to provide hemostasis throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
- Silver spiral electrode pair design provides constant power and thermal conductivity.
- Hydrophilic coated tip can reduce probe adherence for more effective coagulation.
- Round distal tip helps promote precise burn from various angles.
- Unique catheter material facilitates passage through the endoscope and virtually eliminates kinking while providing optimum tamponade.
- 350cm length offers one size to fit most endoscopes.
- Dual and single plugs to fit most bipolar generators.
- Irrigation through central lumen to effectively remove debris.
- Purple color enhances positive endoscopic identification of the tip and catheter transition.
|Catalog Number||Description||Length||Generator Plug Type|
Brighton Bipolar Probe Brochure®
Brighton Bipolar Coagulation Probe Instructions for Use (English)
Brighton Bipolar Coagulation Probe Instructions for Use (Multilingual)