I’m pleased to announce that the PreludeEASE hydrophilic sheath introducer has received the CE mark and is now available for sale in Europe. The PreludeEASE hydrophilic sheath introducer has been designed with the performance you need to achieve radial access with ease.
- Hydrophilic coating can help reduce the incidence of arterial spasm during radial procedures.1
- Coated to the tip of the sheath to facilitate easy insertion and removal.
- Excellent transitions from dilator to wire and from sheath to dilator for smooth and easy insertion that can enhance patient comfort.
- 4F-7F and 7, 11, 16, and 23 cm lengths for a variety of patient sizes and clinical needs.
- Custom kit options
- Merit Advance angiographic needle known for its sharpness and now with a bevel indicator
- Spring coil, stainless steel, and nitinol mandrel guide wire options
PreludeEASE hydrophilic sheath introducers are a great complement to our growing line of products designed to support radial access procedures from start to finish.
To learn how you can achieve radial access with ease, contact a Merit Medical Sales Representative.
Senior Product Manager