The ALIMAXX-ES Fully Covered Esophageal Stent incorporates anti-migration technology with low radial force and includes unique small diameter sizing.
Features & Benefits
The first FDA cleared fully covered esophageal stent that features:
Increased Deployment Accuracy
With no need to compensate for stent foreshortening.
Reduction in Stent Movement
Reduction in stent movement “inch worming” as a result of the stent elongating and shortening from changes in compression force.
Purse-string Design of Proximal Suture Knot
Allows repositioning and removal immediately post-placement.
- The only fully covered esophageal stent available in 12, 14, 16, 18 and 22 mm diameters allowing for multitude of patient specific solutions
- Optimal radial force, combined with small diameter sizes, provide an ideal solution for patients who require stent placement near the upper esophageal sphincter
- Laser cut design produces virtually no stent foreshortening or elongation resulting in an accurate stent placement
- Ease of deployment with pre-loaded catheter system
- Low profile (7.4mm) and flexible delivery system with accurate one-handed delivery over target site
- The +5 mm proximal flare and +3 mm distal flare provide outstanding mucosal wall contact
- Smartzone™ technology allows for a firm midbody with soft flared ends intended to maintain patency while reducing healthy tissue trauma
- Proprietary anti-migration struts face distally and are designed to minimize migration
- Silicone covering helps decrease tissue ingrowth and stent degradation
- Redesigned anti-migration struts provide increased mucosal wall contact and friction, while remaining fully covered.
Discover more about the ALIMAXX-ES™ Esophageal Stent by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.
• All ALIMAXX-ES Esophageal Stents are latex free and non-sterile
• Maximum Guide Wire size is .035”
• Non-clinical testing has demonstrated that the ALIMAXX-ES Esophageal Stent System is MR Conditional. It can be scanned safely under the conditions outlined in the Instructions For Use.