The ALIMAXX-ES Fully Covered Esophageal Stent incorporates anti-migration technology with low radial force and includes unique small diameter sizing.
UNIQUE, PROPRIETARY DESIGN
- Allows for variations in radial force throughout the stent which reduces tissue irritation and damage while maintaining luminal patency
- Both a proximal and distal metal suture provides a means for repositioning of the stent post placement and provide increased suture integrity.
- Redesigned anti-migration struts provide increased mucosal wall contact and friction, while remaining fully covered.
- Silicone covering helps decrease tissue ingrowth and stent degradation.
EASE OF DEPLOYMENT
- Accurate one-handed delivery over target site.
- Virtually no foreshortening or elongation.
- Incorporates a pliable and tapered tip to facilitate placement through tight strictures.
- Featuring a low profile and flexible delivery system
LASER CUT STENT
Virtually no foreshortening nor elongation of the stent resulting in:
- Increased deployment accuracy with no need to compensate for stent foreshortening
- Reduction in stent movement “inch worming” as a result of the stent elongating and shortening from changes in compression force
• All EndoMAXX Fully-Covered Esophageal Stents are latex free and non-sterile
• Maximum Guide Wire size is .035”
• Non-clinical testing has demonstrated that the EndoMAXX Fully Covered Esophageal Stent System is MR Conditional. It can be scanned safely under the conditions outlined in the Instructions For Use.