The Worley Advanced Contrast Administration (CA) Kits combine all the products needed to gain sustained, clear visibility of coronary venous anatomy. The Worley CA Kits provide real-time visibility during CRT implantation for improved LV lead placement.
CA KITS INCLUDE:
- Medallion® Syringes – Manufactured from strong polycarbonate with glass-like smoothness and clarity for improved visibility and control.
- Inject10n™ Coronary Control Syringe – Smaller barrel ID reduces hand fatigue and requires less force to generate high pressure during injections.
- MAP™ – Merit Angioplasty Pack (includes hemostasis valve, guide wire insertion tool, pin torque device) – Maintains hemostasis without compromising catheter movement or restriction of contrast flow.
- Stopcock – Designed for ease and use and to give you confidence when stopping and starting flow during procedure
- High-Pressure Tubing – Clear PVC tubing configured to meet the specific need of the procedure.
- Labels and Bowl (Advanced CA Kit Only) – Labels and bowl complete the Advanced CA Kit with the accessories you need to meet your safety goals.