I’m pleased to announce that we have received 510(k) clearance for the ASAPLP Low Profile Aspiration Catheter, a new low-profile addition to our ASAP® line of aspiration catheters. The ASAPLP received the CE mark on August 30.
The ASAPLP is designed to remove fresh, soft emboli and thrombi from vessels of the arterial system.
- Fits into 6F guide catheter of ≥0.066” with ease
- A 4F catheter designed for maximum aspiration
- Long 30 cm hydrophilic coating promoting deliverability
- Longer 20 cm rapid exchange lumen designed for better wire trackability
- 100% stainless steel braided, kink resistant 145 cm low profile aspiration catheter
- Improved tip radiopacity due to radiopaque platinum iridium marker band
- Bright colored wire exchange lumen
- Packaged with stiffening stylet
ASAPLP is Merit Medical’s latest innovation for quick, effective aspiration! For more information on the ASAP line of aspiration catheters, see the the Aspiration Catheter Family Brochure.
Senior Product Manager