Merit Medical is delivering a new marketing tool this spring — the Innovation Chronicle newspaper. The newspaper features interviews with inventors, physicians, and authors about several new Merit Medical products:
• the Ostial Pro® Stent Positioning System
• the CentrosFLO™ Chronic Dialysis Catheter
• the Clo-Sur PLUS P.A.D.™ Antimicrobial Hemostasis Pad
• the ASAP® Aspiration Catheter
• QuadraSphere® Microspheres
• the Merit Maestro® Microcatheter
The Innovation Chronicle is a unique way for readers to learn more about these innovations and the inventors who created them. The newspaper also includes interviews with physicians who have used some of these products in a clinical setting and a question and answer interview with the author of a recent study on the use of microspheres for embolization.
The Innovation Chronicle also has a lighter side—a crossword puzzle and cartoons. Merit Medical is looking forward to sharing its news with clinicians this spring!