Embosphere PRO™ Prostatic Artery Embolization Kit
Merit Medical is the first to receive clearance from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration for PAE for relief of symptomatic BPH, with the new Embosphere PRO™ Prostatic Artery Embolization Kit. The Embosphere PRO™ brings convenience to the power and predictability of Embosphere Microspheres.
True Form™ Steerable Guide Wire
The True Form™ Reshapeable Guide Wire is an 0.014″ guide wire that has been designed with the ability to be shaped multiple times and keep its shape during procedures. The hydrophilic coating and flexible shaft help navigate tortuous anatomy, while the stainless steel core gives excellent support for devices.
InQwire® Amplatz Guide Wire
A new addition to the InQwire® product line is the Merit InQwire ®Amplatz guide wires. The Amplatz wires provide an increased level of stiffness that delivers support and stability within the vasculature for enhanced navigation.
Bringing Disinfection & Protection Together
The DualCap System™ is a uniquely designed disinfecting cap system for use on both the male luer connector at the end of the IV tubing and the needle-free valve. The DualCap System consists of two caps designed to help prevent intraluminal contamination, as well as device cross-contamination, especially important for IV catheter use over extended dwell times.
PreludeSYNC™ RADIAL COMPRESSION DEVICE
Not just a product, an experience
The PreludeSYNC™ Radial Compression Device is designed to assist in gaining hemostasis following catheterization procedures. The device has a soft band with a secure hook and loop closure. The compression device is available in 2 sizes (24cm and 29cm), has two inflation luer options, clear site visibility, and comes with random creative designs printed on the band.
ADVOCATE™ 0.035″ PTA CATHETER
Cross. Expand. Deliver.™
Advocate’s ThinTek™ technology is engineered for exceptional insertion, trackability, pushability, vessel conformability and withdrawal.
True Form™ Reshapable Guide Wire
The True Form™ Reshapeable Guide Wire is an 0.014” guide wire that has been designed with the ability to be shaped multiple times and keep its shape during procedures. The hydrophilic coating and flexible shaft help navigate tortuous anatomy, while the stainless steel core gives excellent support for devices.
SwiftNINJA® Steerable Coronary Microcatheter
The SwiftNINJA® Steerable Coronary Microcatheter is the most advanced, and first 180° articulating coronary and peripheral vascular microcatheter on the market today.
Embosphere® Microspheres – 50-100μm
Embosphere® Microspheres are the only embolic to show a direct correlation between the level of arterial occlusion and the size of the microspheres used, allowing for consistent and reliable targeted occlusion.
Giving You More Graft Options to Bypass Central Venous Stenosis
The Super HeRO® Adapter and Support Seal system expands upon the clinically proven HeRO Graft by allowing surgeons to utilize other standard wall and early cannulation vascular graft options.
ADVOCATE™ 0.018″ PTA CATHETER
Cross. Expand. Deliver.™
Advocate’s proprietary design promotes smooth insertion, pushability, and trackability when navigating challenging lesions.
With the most sizes available on 4 F, Advocate expands clinical treatment options and promotes better patient outcomes.
Advocate’s ThinTek™ technology is engineered for exceptional trackability, reliability, and vessel conformability.
Hydrophilic Prelude SNAP™
The Hydrophilic Prelude SNAP features a hydrophilic sheath coating that reduces insertion force by 50%.* A smooth sheath to dilator transition can help reduce vessel trauma and improve smooth navigation through torturous anatomy. The Hydrophilic Prelude SNAP contains the same high quality hub which requires 66% less break force than its predecessor making it effortless to remove and helping ensure leads stay in place.
*Data on file.
Merit PAK™ Pedal Access Kits
Merit PAK™ – a suite of pedal access kits including everything you need to access the arteries below the knees. The micro-needles, introducers, and dilators provide quick and easy access for limb salvage procedures.
SPINR™ High-Performance Guidewire Controller
The SPINR high-performance guidewire controller can help when accessing distal anatomy, navigating tortuous vessels, crossing old lesions, and working through fresh blockages. Providing a wide range of versatility, the SPINR puts the control in your hands, so you, the clinician can easily and precisely adjust rotational speed.
The DriPAD is a super absorbent pad that controls, isolates and traps biofluids while also containing and preventing the spread of odors. This premium pad can absorb up to 35x its weight in fluids, making them more efficient than the leading absorbent pad on the market. That’s up to 10x more absorption power than alternative pads.
Performa® Diagnostic Peripheral Catheters
Merit Medical’s popular Performa Catheters are now available in 125 cm length for Interventional Radiologists performing transradial peripheral procedures.
Prelude EASE™ – new Options Available
New additions to our PreludeEASE Hydrophilic Sheath Introducer kits provide more options. Choose from:
- Two-part access or Merit Advance® needle
- More guide wire options: mandrel, spring coil, and plastic jacketed, plus the addition of 0.035″ wires
- 4F – 7F sizes
- 7cm, 11cm, 16cm, and 23cm lengths
EN Snare® Endovascular Snare System
The EN Snare Endovascular Snare System is designed with three interlaced loops to retrieve and manipulate foreign objects in the body. The EN Snare can be used to retrieve inferior vena cava filters, reposition indwelling venous catheters, fibrin sheath stripping, or to assist in central venal access venipuncture. Super elastic Nitinol provides flexibility, kink resistance, and torque control. The EN Snare is designed to rotate and expand for excellent coverage and retrieval within a variety of vessel sizes. Platinum strands are incorporated into the EN Snare loops for excellent visualization under fluoroscopy.
Prelude SNAP™ Splittable Sheath Introducer
The Prelude SNAP from Merit Medical features a smoother sheath-to-dilator transition to reduce vessel trauma and provide ease of insertion through tortuous anatomy. The Prelude SNAP is also easier to break, requiring 66% less break force than its predecessor, making it effortless to remove and helping ensure leads stay in place.
BAL Convenience Kit
BAL Convenience Kits are designed to save time, enhance procedure safety, and improve specimen quality when bronchoalveolar lavage procedures are performed on intubated patients.
- “Go-Case” ready kits include all components typically used during bronchoalveolar lavage procedures performed on intubated patients.
- Pre-labeled, color coded lidocaine system helps reduce medication errors.
- Scope reprocessing kit aids compliance with SGNA guidelines requiring manual pre-cleaning of endoscopes immediately after patient use.
- Endoscope transport drape with biohazard labeling simplifies transport from procedure to reprocessing.
- Sterilized kit helps prevent contamination of specimen.
- Anti-reflux tubing prevents fluid leakage.
- Needle-free vial access device reduces needle-stick injuries.
ONE Snare® Microsnare
The ONE Snare Endovascular Snare System is now available in microsnare sizes – loop diameters of 2mm, 4mm and 7mm – with a 2.3F – 3F snare delivery catheter. The additions increase our number of available ONE Snare options to 15 kit configurations with 10 loop diameters (ranging from 2mm to 35mm), giving physicians additional options to meet clinically challenging cases.
AEROmini® Tracheobronchial Stent
The AEROmini Fully Covered Tracheobronchial Stent is indicated for use in the treatment of tracheobronchial strictures produced by malignant neoplasms.
- 8 mm diameter stents expand the options for difficult strictures
- 15 mm length provides the options for stenting short segments
- Suture Eyelets aid stent repositioning and removal
- Laster cut stent design ensures virtually no foreshortening nor elongation – making accurate stent placement easier
- Improved anti-migration struts are designed to reduce stent migration without the potential complications associated with tissue ingrowth
- Purse-string design of the proximal suture knot allows repositioning and removal immediately post-placement
ReSolve® Biliary Locking Drainage Catheter
The ReSolve Biliary Locking Drainage Catheter features:
- Polyurethane material that allows long-term indwelling time
- Large drainage holes to maximize drainage
- Depth markers and radiopaque marker band for fast and accurate positioning
- Atraumatic pigtail
- Hydrophilic coating for smooth insertion
The PreludeEASE Hydrophilic Sheath Introducer features:
- Hydrophilic coating to the tip
- Excellent transitions
- Kink-resistant, co-polymer tubing
- Broad product offering – sheaths in 4F – 7F sizes and 7cm, 11cm, 16cm and 23cm lengths
- Merit Advance® needle with bevel indicator
- Multiple guide wire options
- 0.018” guide wire kits include the BowTie™ guide wire insertion device
- Custom kit options
The EndoMAXX EVT Fully Covered Esophageal Stent with Reflux Control Valve introduces the integration of the latest in esophageal stent and polymer valve technologies. Based on the EndoMAXX Esophageal Stent platform. The integrated reflux control valve is designed to alleviate reflux, a common complication when stenting across the gastroesophageal junction.
- Accurate one-handed delivery over target site
- Virtually no foreshortening or elongation
- Incorporates a pliable and tapered tip to facilitate placement through tight strictures
- Uniform delivery system platform
The Merit Laureate Hydrophilic Guide Wire consistently offers turn-for-turn responsiveness (1:1 torque) and a resilient hydrated gel coating that provides optimum lubricity and long-lasting durability.
HeartSpan® Steerable Sheath Introducer
When navigating cardiac chambers, the HeartSpan Steerable Sheath is designed to deliver an ergonomic and comfortable control for precise articulation.