The Bedford™ Guided Hard Bone Biopsy System is designed for hard bone procedures, available in 11G in two lengths.
As with all the Merit Bone Biopsy Systems, the Bedford™ System contains the Preston™ Bone Biopsy Needle, designed for either incremental sampling for blastic lesions or with optimal syringe aspiration.
- Guide rod
- Perforating-tip cannula introducer
- Drill insert
- Clockwise trephine-tip biopsy needle
- Ejector pin
Features & Benefits
This guided, hard bone biopsy system features:
- Guide rod access to minimize damage to surrounding tissues
- Unique perforating cannula and hard bone drilling technology
- Control and precision while traversing dense bone
- Preston™ Bone Biopsy Needle for multiple, optimized lesion sampling
Please note: The Madison™ and Huntington™ Systems feature the same hard bone access perforating cannula and drilling technology but with direct or guide wire access, respectively. To meet your procedural needs, both systems are available in multiple sizes and lengths.
The guide rod is anchored into the cortex, and the perforating cannula is placed over the rod and rotated counterclockwise through soft tissue. To penetrate dense cortex, a drill replaces the rod and locks together with the perforating cannula.
Box Quantity: 1
|Catalog Number||Expanded Family Name||Size||Gauge||Length||Sterilization||Latex Free||Shipping Box Qty|
|KBP1110||Guide Wire Hard Bone Biopsy System||Single||11G||10 cm||ETO||Yes||1|
|KBP1115||Guide Wire Hard Bone Biopsy System||Single||11G||15 cm||ETO||Yes||1|