The AEROmini Fully Covered Tracheobronchial Stent is indicated for use in the treatment of tracheobronchial strictures produced by malignant neoplasms.
- Plunger design holds negative pressure with ease, and won’t inadvertently disengage.
- Large wings and skid resistant thumb pad make syringe easy to grip and control.
- Available in 20ml, 30ml, 60ml.
- Can be used as negative pressure syringe or as standard syringe.
- Four or six negative pressure settings (dependent on syringe size)
- Only two-steps to lock negative pressure
- Easy to use Ergonomic Effective