SMALL BIOPSY SYSTEM FOR SUPERFICIAL BONES
The Madison Mini Bone Biopsy System is a lightweight, small bone system for use with small superficial bones.
As with all the Merit Bone Biopsy Systems, the Madison™ Mini Bone Biopsy System contains the Preston™ Bone Biopsy Needle, designed for either incremental sampling for blastic lesions or with optional syringe aspiration.
- Trocar-tip stylet/perforating-tip cannula introducer with removable handle
- Clockwise trephine-tip biopsy needle
- Ejector pin
Features & Benefits
The Madison™ Mini Bone Biopsy System is a direct-access 13G system that operates without a drill but features a perforating cannula with a removable handle. This minimizes extra weight and is extremely useful for small rounded bones with little soft-tissue surroundings. Its features and benefits include:
- Direct 13G access to small, superficial bones
- Tactile control and small gauge to allow for accurate targeting of small lesions
- Removable handle to minimize exterior weight
- Optimized sample for sclerotic and blastic lesions
Using a direct approach, the Madison™ Mini System’s introducer is delivered to the bone surface, rotating counterclockwise to reduce soft tissue trauma. The introducer is then anchored in bone and advanced clockwise. The screw-lock handle of the introducer may then be removed entirely to minimize weight before inserting biopsy needle.
Box Quantity: 1
|Catalog Number||Expanded Family Name||Size||Gauge||Length||Sterilization||Latex Free||Shipping Box Qty|
|KDP136||Bone Biopsy System||Single||13G||6 cm||ETO||Yes||1|