SOFT TISSUE BIOPSY
Our proven soft tissue biopsy devices offer a complete selection with advanced features to obtain top-quality tissue samples with ease and efficiency.
Biopsy Types Include:
Breast | Liver | Lung | Kidney | Spleen | Prostate | Lymph Nodes | Various Soft Tissue Masses
Precise & Predictable
The CorVocet Biopsy System is designed to cut a full core of tissue, providing large specimens for pathological examination. Its sleek lines, lightweight, and ergonomic grip help facilitate one-handed priming, positioning, and deployment, which is especially beneficial during image-guided procedures.
- Dual Triggers – Device can be fired from two locations, accommodating for procedural needs
- Depth Markings – Easy insertion depth reference
- Multiple Sizes – Broad range of gauge sizes and lengths to meet procedural needs
- Quiet Firing Action – Approximately 33% quieter than the competition for an improved patient experience
- Echo-Enhanced Tip – Provides visualization during image-guided procedures
- Throw Length – Accurate, controllable throw length adjustment in mm increments
- Ready Indicator – Displays yellow when device is primed
- Blunt Stylet – May be used to minimize damage to soft tissue, vasculature, and organs
- Coaxial Introducer – With its unique quick release technology, the inner stylet can be removed without twisting and torquing
ADDITIONAL SOFT TISSUE BIOPSY DEVICES
BONE BIOPSY SYSTEMS
Our bone biopsy systems offer physicians the luxury of choice while optimizing diagnostic yield. Unique engineering allows for traversing dense bone with tactile drilling, and guided access options can provide added confidence and procedural efficiency. We offer a full range of bone biopsy products for your needs.
BIOPSY PROCEDURE KIT
Trays, kits, and packs are efficient, time-saving, and cost-effective. Merit Medical offers numerous pre-arranged options, or we will work with you to create an assortment that uniquely meets your needs and provides everything you require to perform the biopsy procedures you do most.
Ready-made packs may contain products you don’t need, resulting in increased cost and waste. Merit Medical can customize procedural packs to your specifications that meet your clinical requirements. Our packs combine high-quality products for cardiology, radiology, and other procedures. Merit Medical procedural packs can help you optimize efficiency and reduce cost and waste.