The CorVocet Biopsy System is designed to cut a full core of tissue, providing large specimens for pathological…
Adjust Sample Size for Precise Control
Echogenic markings facilitate precise ultrasound placement.
Compact, Lightweight Design
The enhanced design of the ACT device allows easy passage through a CT gantry.
Allows convenient manipulation of the ultrasound transducer
Ability to reposition stylet prior to sample capture for greater confidence
Tissue Settles in Notch
Before firing for a larger core.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SETS THE TENMO ACT APART
- Tactile-enhanced plunger for ergonomic control
- Smooth charging and advancement of stylet
- Adjustable coaxial bolt and corresponding measurement indicator allow accurate notch size and throw confirmation
- Centimeter depth marks
- Echogenic marks on the stylet and cannula provide visibility under ultrasound
- Sharp bevel tip
- Coaxial introducer needle