The original TEMNO biopsy device promotes easy, reliable and precise sampling for breast, kidney, liver, lung and thyroid…
Variable Notch Size
Two notch sizes, 10 mm or 20 mm, provide precise sampling for various biopsy procedures.
Super-Sharp Four-Bevel Tip
This needle tip allows quick, easy penetration. The bevels also help the device track straighter then a traditional bevel design.
Compact, Ergonomic Design
The compact body, tactile-enhanced plunger and soft, pliable finger grips increase comfort and allow one-handed operation.
This option allows multiple sampling from one percutaneous puncture with minimal damage to surrounding tissue.
This allows accurate placement of the biopsy needle when using the 1 cm option with the coaxial introducer.
- Tactile enhanced plunger for ergonomic control
- Ergonomically-contoured body and soft, pliable finger grips provide increased comfort
- The spacer allows for precise needle placement while using the 10 mm option with coaxial introducer
- Centimeter depth marks
- Echogenic marks on the stylet and cannula provide visibility under ultrasound
- The four-sided needle bevel results in a super-sharp tip for quick, easy insertion with less trauma to the organs and surrounding tissue
- The four-sided bevel needle tip tracks straighter compared to standard bevel designs, eliminating distal drift or deflection