Safer Insertion Technique
Lessens exposure to blood and minimizes risk of air embolism. With fewer steps needed, it also reduces the risk of dislodging the needle from the vessel
Kink-free Guide Wire
The use of Nitinol guidewires in Careflow™ improves its flexibility and prevents kinking
Better Flow Rate
The lumen construction of Careflow™ enables higher flows whilst maintaining catheter integrity
Needle with bevel position marking to assist to J tip
Guiding syringe* for guide wire insertion
Catheter with Pinch Clamp* Single-handed
Smoother junction hub for greater patient comfort
J Tip Kink-free Guide wire
Push back holder to unlock guide wire before use
Depth markings for accurate tip placement
- Range of sets contains a Nitinol guidewire and the Venaguide™ Seldinger wire-advancing device to facilitate single-handed guidewire insertion.
- Tapered atraumatic catheter tip designed to reduce the risk of venous damage while improving catheter insertion.
- The streamlined junction hub enables ease of catheter suture and comfortable positioning on the patient’s skin.
- Careflow catheters offer 1cm and 5cm interval depth markings to facilitate catheter placement.
- Available with Floswitch® and Floswitch® Introducer Catheters.
- Pressure rated with a maximum pressure tolerance of 45 psi.