Learn More About the Aspira® Drainage System
Features & Benefits
When compared to thoracentesis and paracentesis, the Aspira® Drainage System may allow patients to drain fluid and manage their symptoms without repeated trips to the hospital.
The Aspira® Drainage System is simple to use and provides a compassionate treatment option for patients.
For more information please visit www.myaspira.com.
Ease of Use
- Stylet with Hydro-Glide® coating decreases leakage during insertion and helps stiffen catheter to facilitate insertion
- Less bulky and requires less storage space than other home drainage products
- 15.5 F Silicone Cuffed Catheter with attachable valve
- Catheter can be trimmed proximally or distally to facilitate placement
- Repairable catheter valve enables a patient with a damaged valve or catheter to retain the catheter and have it repaired rather than removed or replaced
- 1-Liter drainage bag is light weight and compact
- Low vacuum siphon activating pump makes it simple to initiate drainage and does not lose vacuum
- Multiple kit configurations provide flexibility
- Catheter may be placed antegrade, retrograde, or over-the-wire
|Catalog Number||Product Description||Catheter||French Size (F)||Catheter Length (cm)||Drainage Holes||HCPCS Code|
|4992206||Peritoneal||15.5F||72 cm||50 Drainage Holes|
|4992207||Peritoneal||15.5F||72 cm||50 Drainage Holes||C1729,C1894,C1769,A7048|
|4992208||Peritoneal||15.5F||72 cm||50 Drainage Holes||C1729, C1894, C1769, A7048|
|4992209||Peritoneal||15.5F||72 cm||50 Drainage Holes||C1729, C1894, C1769, A7048|
|4992506||Pleural||15.5F||72 cm||50 Drainage Holes|
|4992507||Pleural Drainage Complete Kit|
|4992508||Pleural||15.5F||72 cm||50 Drainage Holes||C1729, C1894, C1769, A7048|
|4992509||Pleural Drainage Starter Kit|