Features & Benefits
The StabiliT VP Vertebroplasty System combines Merit’s patented simple cement preparation with the controlled delivery of high-viscosity cement.
Simple Cement Preparation
- No blending, shaking, squeezing, or stirring
- Mixing cartridge used for delivery; no need to transfer cement
Superior Cement Viscosity & Working Time
- Up to 2x viscosity of standard PMMA cements*; designed for consistent filling and interdigitation
- Extended working time >30 minutes for procedural flexibility*
- Barium sulfate radiopacifier for excellent visibility
- Precise cement delivery and stoppage for predictable results
* Tests performed and data on file at Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Discover more about the StabiliT VP Vertebroplasty System by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.
|Catalog Number||Expanded Family Name||Sterilization||Latex Free||Shipping Box Qty||GS1||GTIN Unit||GTIN Carton||GTIN Shipper|
|VP-0010A||StabiliT® VP Fracture Kit (without Needles)||Sterile||Yes||1|
|VP-1110L||StabiliT® VP Vertebroplasty Kit||Sterile||Yes||1|
|VP-1110S||StabiliT® VP Vertebroplasty Kit||Sterile||Yes||1|