STEERABILITY. DEXTERITY. CONTROL.
The StabiliT MX system is your solution for targeted, bone-sparing vertebral augmentation. You will be able to create preferential paths for the controlled delivery of high-viscosity cement in various fracture morphologies.
Features & Benefits
StabiliT MX Vertebral Augmentation Fracture Kit
Create preferential paths for the controlled delivery of high-viscosity cement in various fracture morphologies
STEERABILITY with the PowerCURVE® Navigating Osteotome
- Unipedicular steerable access to entire vertebral body1
- Vertebral stabilization through creating preferential paths for a targeted cement fill2
- Preserves intact cancellous bone and maximizes cement interdigitation3,4
DEXTERITY with the DiamondTOUCH™ Syringe
- Clutch mechanism enables immediate cement flow stoppage
- Bright LCD gauge with highly visible, easy to read numbers
- 36-inch delivery line allows operation of syringe away from radiation source
CONTROL with the StabiliT Bone Cement
- High viscosity cement for a controlled cement delivery
- Extended 35 minutes working time provides procedural flexibility
Discover more about the StabiliT MX Vertebral Augmentation System by reviewing the brochure and Instructions for Use.