BAL Convenience Kits are designed to save time, enhance procedure safety, and improve specimen quality when bronchoalveolar lavage procedures are performed on intubated patients.
Learn More About the BAL Convenience Kit™
- “Go-Case” ready kits include all components typically used during bronchoalveolar lavage procedures performed on intubated patients.
- Pre-labeled, color coded lidocaine system helps reduce medication errors.
- Scope reprocessing kit aids compliance with SGNA guidelines requiring manual pre-cleaning of endoscopes immediately after patient use.
- Endoscope transport drape with biohazard labeling simplifies transport from procedure to reprocessing.
- Sterilized kit helps prevent contamination of specimen.
- Anti-reflux tubing prevents fluid leakage.
- Needle-free vial access device reduces needle-stick injuries.