The AERO Fully Covered Tracheobronchial Stent is indicated for use in the treatment of tracheobronchial strictures produced by malignant neoplasms.
Learn More About the AERO® Tracheobronchial Stent
Flexible Over-the-Wire Delivery System
The AERO Fully Covered Tracheobronchial Stent is delivered to the target site by means of a proprietary, flexible, over-the-wire delivery system. Benefits of the delivery system are:
- Accurate one-handed delivery helps ensure proper stent placement.
- Virtually no foreshortening or elongation reduces much of the guesswork in stent sizing and placement.
- Flexible delivery system allows for stent placement in difficult anatomical locations.
- Low profile (7.4mm) pre-loaded delivery catheter increases clinical ease of use.
AERO Tracheal Over-the-Wire Delivery Catheter
AERO Bronchial Over-the-Wire Delivery Catheter
Direct Visualization (DV) Delivery System
The AERO DV allows for Direct Visualization of proximal and distal ends of stenosis upon deployment.
- Designed for accurate placement.
- Allows the procedure to be performed bedside, eliminating the need for fluoroscopy.
AERO Direct Visualization Delivery Catheter
5.3mm or smaller scope is required for use