The EndoMAXX Fully-Covered Esophageal Stent is designed from years of clinical experience and feedback, and the EndoMAXX incorporates advanced features that help alleviate common adverse events associated with esophageal stenting.
EndoMAXX Esophageal Stent
Fully Covered Esophageal Stent Placement for Malignant Dysphagia – EndoMAXX Esophageal Stent
Features & Benefits
UNIQUE, PROPRIETARY DESIGN
- Allows for variations in radial force throughout the stent which reduces tissue irritation and damage while maintaining luminal patency
- Both a proximal and distal metal suture provides a means for repositioning of the stent post placement and provide increased suture integrity.
- Redesigned anti-migration struts provide increased mucosal wall contact and friction, while remaining fully covered.
- Silicone covering helps decrease tissue ingrowth and stent degradation.
EASE OF DEPLOYMENT
- Accurate one-handed delivery over target site.
- Virtually no foreshortening or elongation.
- Incorporates a pliable and tapered tip to facilitate placement through tight strictures.
- Featuring a low profile and flexible delivery system
LASER CUT STENT
Virtually no foreshortening nor elongation of the stent resulting in:
- Increased deployment accuracy with no need to compensate for stent foreshortening
- Reduction in stent movement “inch worming” as a result of the stent elongating and shortening from changes in compression force
Discover more about the EndoMAXX Esophageal Stent by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.
• All EndoMAXX Fully-Covered Esophageal Stents are latex free and non-sterile
• Maximum Guide Wire size is .035”
• Non-clinical testing has demonstrated that the EndoMAXX Fully Covered Esophageal Stent System is MR Conditional. It can be scanned safely under the conditions outlined in the Instructions For Use.