The EndoMAXX fully covered esophageal stent is designed from years of clinical experience and feedback. The EndoMAXX incorporates advanced features that help alleviate common adverse events associated with esophageal stenting.
Learn More About the EndoMAXX® Esophageal Stent
- The laser cut stent design provides for virtually no foreshortening nor elongation of the stent resulting in:
- Increased deployment accuracy with no need to compensate for stent foreshortening
- Reduction in stent movement “inch worming” as a result of the stent elongating and shortening from changes in compression force
- The unique and proprietary design of the EndoMAXX allows for variations in radial force throughout the stent which reduces tissue irritation and damage while maintaining luminal patency
- Both a proximal and distal metal suture provides a means for repositioning of the stent post placement and provide increased suture integrity.
- Redesigned anti-migration struts provide increased mucosal wall contact and friction, while remaining fully covered.
- Silicone covering helps decrease tissue ingrowth and stent degredation.
Ease of Deployment