Learn More About the Elation5™ 5-Stage Dilation Balloon
Features & Benefits
5-stage balloon reduces frequency of needing a second balloon
- Proprietary balloon and catheter designs are designed for a rapid and complete deflation resulting in an easy removal from the scope.
- Low re-insertion force allows for multiple passes through the working channel of the scope.
- High clarity material provides optimal visualization without cone distortion.
- Radiopaque marker bands positioned at the balloon shoulders for precise dilation location.
- Simple securement clip allows for easy containment of the catheter when not in use.
|Catalog Number||Minimum Required Working Channel||Balloon Outer Diameters||Balloon Length (mm)||Catheter Length (mm)||French Size|
|EX10||2.8 mm||9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm||80 mm||1800 mm||7.5F|
|EX12||2.8 mm||11 mm, 12 mm, 13.5 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm||80 mm||1800 mm||7.5F|
|EX15||2.8 mm||14 mm, 15 mm, 16.5 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm||80 mm||1800 mm||7.5F|
|EX6||2.8 mm||5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm||80 mm||1800 mm||7.5F|
|EX8||2.8 mm||7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm||80 mm||1800 mm||7.5F|