Learn More About ReSolve ConvertX® Nephroureteral Stent System
First Impressions of the ReSolve ConvertX
Simple Conversion in Office or at Bedside
Features & Benefits
In addition to revolutionizing the patient experience, the ConvertX Stent System offers the following benefits:
- Treat patients with one procedure, not two
- Reduce cost, time, and risk (please see Note #2 below)
- Intuitive stent conversion
- Multiple stent configurations
- Available with both plastic and flexible stiffening cannulas
Prevent migration of the ConvertX Stent System with one of the following innovative suture-free catheter securement devices:
- The Revolution™ Catheter Securement Device leaves the insertion site visible for cleaning and monitoring. It includes a see-through cap for added protection when showering.
- The StayFIX® Fixation Device is water resistant, allowing patients to shower without covering up the device. Its hydrocolloid material reduces skin irritation by absorbing fluid leaking from the insertion site.
|Part Number||Stent Length||French Size||Releasable Drainage Catheter Length|
1 Data on file
2 Due to eliminating an interventional exchange procedure.