Control Creates Confidence
The first step in setting up a closed in-line pressure monitoring and blood sampling system.
Features & Benefits
- Integral FloSwitch® to control blood flow
- 20G PTFE striped radiopaque tubing
- Printed Arrow to show vent plug removal direction and bevel orientation
- Silicone Coated needle for smooth insertion
- Notched needle for instant blood return
Think Safety and Infection Prevention
RadialFlo is designed to be used with Merit’s Safedraw® closed in-line sampling system and Meritrans® DTXPlus® disposable transducers.
- One handed control of blood flow
- Provides peripheral access to the arterial system
- Uses over-the-needle technique for insertion into the radial artery
- Instant blood return for safe arterial access
- Can be used for pressure monitoring and arterial blood sampling
- Includes luer-lock connection for easy tubing attachment
- Sterile, latex-free, non-pyrogenic, disposable catheter
- Length = 45mm (1.77″)
- Outer diameter = 1.10mm (0.043″)
- MR conditional
- Does not contain DEHP, DIBP, DBP, or BBP
Discover more about the RadialFlo™ Arterial Catheter by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.