Your Partner in Distal Radial Access
Distal radial artery access offers both patient and operator advantages. To help bring these benefits to your practice, we provide advanced training on the distal technique as well as innovative products to support your procedures, such as the first-to-market PreludeSYNC DISTAL™ Radial Compression Device.
Why are interventionalists adding distal to their suite of access site options? Distal offers:
Additional Access Option
EVOLVE YOUR RADIAL TECHNIQUE
Think Radial® Education Program Offers Instruction on Distal Radial Access Technique
Receive training on the distal radial approach by registering for our Think Radial physician education program. Participate in a hands-on cadaver lab and state-of-the-art simulation training with taped or live cases and listen to engaging didactic presentations delivered by some of the world’s most respected radial faculty.
EXPLORE THE PRELUDESYNC DISTAL
The first radial compression device specifically created for the distal radial access site.
Unique band configuration is soft, comfortable, and adjustable for larger hands.
Three-strap band stays securely in place and is specially designed for distal radial artery access.
Provides clear, unobstructed site visibility and focused compression.
Explore additional information about distal radial access.
– Enrique Flores, MD, FACC, RPVI—Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology
– Ferdinand Kiemeneij, MD, PhD—EuroIntervention
– Uei Pua, MBBS, MMed, FRCR, FAMS; and Lawrence Han Hwee Quek, BMBS, FRCR, MMed, FRANZCR, FAMS—Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
– Orazio Valsecchi, MD, et al.—The Journal of Invasive Cardiology
– Enrique Flores, MD, FACC, RPVI—Cath Lab Digest