Features & Benefits
Motor Drive Unit
Responsible for the wire rotation.
- Self-Contained & Disposable: Fully self-contained, single-use device with no need for capital equipment purchase.
- Single-Handed Operation: Motor Drive Unit designed to be fully operational with one hand.
- Variable Rotating Speed: Multiple speed settings allow for rotating wire and dispersion ball to rotate between approximately 2,000 and 3,500 RPM.
- Power System: The Motor Drive Unit is operated by a low voltage, self-contained power system.
Includes infusion catheter, rotating wire, and dispersion ball together in a cartridge for secure fastening to the Motor Drive Unit (MDU).
- Small Profile: <3 French infusion catheter.
- Flexibility: Flexible coaxial infusion catheter has a rotating wire and a dispersion ball at the distal tip.
- Good Imaging Visualization: Rotating wire and dispersion ball is easily identifiable under imaging guidance.
- Excellent Pushability: Powerful torque designed for vessel navigation.
- Visibility: Radiopaque markers for predicable pullback and infusion.
- Custom Fit: Multiple catheter lengths available. Select size based on patient anatomy and desired tip location.
|Catalog Number||Product Description|
|45-018-E2S||ClariVein IC, Infusion Catheter,45cm|