QUALITY. RELIABILITY. INNOVATION.
The ACT device lets you manipulate the sample notch size from 9 to 19 mm for precise control with small lesions and peace of mind in vascular areas. The coaxial introducer allows multiple sampling from one percutaneous puncture while helping minimize damage to surrounding tissue.
Features & Benefits
Adjust Sample Size for Precise Control
Echogenic markings facilitate precise ultrasound placement.
Compact, Lightweight Design
The enhanced design of the ACT device allows easy passage through a CT gantry.
Allows convenient manipulation of the ultrasound transducer
Ability to reposition stylet prior to sample capture for greater confidence
Tissue Settles in Notch
Before firing for a larger core.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SETS THE TENMO ACT APART
- Tactile-enhanced plunger for ergonomic control
- Smooth charging and advancement of stylet
- Adjustable coaxial bolt and corresponding measurement indicator allow accurate notch size and throw confirmation
- Centimeter depth marks
- Echogenic marks on the stylet and cannula provide visibility under ultrasound
- Sharp bevel tip
- Coaxial introducer needle
Discover more about the Adjustable Coaxial TEMNO™ (ACT) Biopsy Device by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.