AERO DV promotes accurate placement under direct bronchoscopic visualization without the need for fluoroscopic or wire guidance.
Learn More About the AERO® DV Tracheobronchial Stent
- Laser cut nitinol stent is designed to meet specific anatomical requirements of the airway.
- Geometric shape provides increased and uniform radial force with true dynamic expansion.
- Polyurethane coating helps decrease granulation tissue formation and ingrowth.
- Anti-migration struts reduce stent migration.
- Lubricious inner lumen hydrophilic coating is specially formulated to aid in the prevention of mucous buildup.
- Purse-string design of the proximal suture knot allows repositioning and removal immediately post-placement.
Ease of Deployment