Merit Medical offers physician education in many formats – virtual video conferences, in-person classes, on-demand webinars, as well as courses designed around continuing education credits. We’re putting your education into your hands and offering formats designed to meet you, wherever you are.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ThinkVeins education programme is designed to deliver theoretical and practical training in the minimally invasive treatment of venous insufficiency for physicians interested in using the ClariVein OC Infusion Catheter. Attendees include but are not limited to vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, phlebologists, dermatologists, and angiologists.
ClariVein OC Agenda Highlights
- Live cases
- ClariVein OC hands-on demonstration and training
- Venous disease: anatomy, pathophysiology, and current endovenous treatments
- Identifying the ClariVein OC patient: eligibility and contraindications
- Endovenous access technique
- Clinical evidence supporting ClariVein OC efficacy: a review of key literature
- ClariVein OC product specifics
- Physicians’ clinical experiences