SOLUTIONS FOR CONTRAST MANAGEMENT
The Merit Miser Contrast Management System provides patient safety with dual one-way check valves, vent filters, and a proprietary ball seat to minimize air from entering the distal tubing.
Features & Benefits
Fast-filling flexible chamber automatically refills to maintain pre-established levels
AIR SHUT-OFF BALL
Large orange ball minimizes air from entering the distal fluid line and offers a highly visible contrast level indicator.
Minimizes the potential for air bubbles by directing fluid to the chamber wall.
MARQUIS® SERIES STOPCOCK
Stopcock configurations allow labs to drain the distal fluid line, eliminating contrast waste.
Simplified Preparation in Four Easy Steps
- Open the vent by aligning the vent wings to initiate contrast flow.
- Squeeze the burette chamber to expel air and create a vacuum in the chamber.
- Close the vent by releasing the vent wings, and.
- Release the burette chamber.
- Large inlet and outlet openings with high-flow check valves provide faster initial fill and rapid refill.
- Unattended air inlet vent is always in the off position, preventing overfill of the burette chamber.