Learn More About the Clo-Sur P.A.D.® & Clo-Sur PLUS P.A.D.™
Features & Benefits
The Clo-Sur P.A.D. is a non-woven topical pad made with a proprietary polyprolate, a positively-charged material that reacts with negatively-charged red blood cells to accelerate clotting. The Clo-Sur P.A.D. promotes hemostasis and the Clo-Sur PLUS P.A.D.™ promotes hemostasis and is indicated as an antimicrobial barrier.
CLO-SUR PLUS PROTECTION
Clo-Sur P.A.D. and the Clo-Sur PLUS P.A.D. accelerate hemostasis. Additionally, Clo-Sur PLUS P.A.D. provides antimicrobial barrier protection on skin surface puncture sites.
• Non-woven topical pad made with proprietary Polyprolate, a positively-charged chitosan biopolymer with known hemostatic activity that expedites clot formation.
• Faster hemostasis leads to decreased hold time and time to ambulation.
• Compatible with all anticoagulation therapies.
• Unlike other vascular closure devices, the Clo-Sur P.A.D. and Clo-Sur PLUS P.A.D. have no contraindications and can be used by patients with known sensitivity to bovine-derived materials.
• Water soluble for easy and comfortable removal.
• Clo-Sur PLUS P.A.D. is made out of the same Polyprolate as Clo-Sur P.A.D., and provides an antimicrobial barrier for up to 6 days.
• Can be used as an antimicrobial wrap around indwelling lines to protect skin surface puncture sites.
|Catalog Number||Trademark||Pad Design||HCPCS Code|
|HPAD22||Scion Clo-Sur PLUS P.A.D.™ and Tegaderm™ Film||Pad|
|MVP44||Scion Clo-Sur P.A.D.®||Pad||No Applicable Code|
|SCV22P-AB||Scion Clo-Sur PLUS P.A.D.™||Pad||No Applicable Code|