Merit’s second generation vacuum locking syringe has over 90 locking positions for increased convenience and accuracy. Our patented locking plunger design eliminates the need to manually maintain a vacuum. Smooth glass-like polycarbonate with bold graduations. Custom printing and colors available.
Features & Benefits
See the Difference
- Accurate filling
- Clear Polycarbonate barrel
- Large, stable finger wings
- Bold graduations
- Silicone plunger tip
- Dual use – can be used as a vacuum syringe or as a standard syringe
Feel the Difference
- Smooth glass plunger action
- Even, steady operation
- Larger grip
- Skid resistant thumb pad
- Plunger design holds negative pressure with ease and won’t inadvertently disengage
- Available in two sizes: 20ml and 30ml
- Multiple locking positions allows for multiple vacuum and volume settings
HOW TO ACTIVATE VACUUM PRESSURE
To activate vacuum pressure , pull plunger back to desired location. Twist plunger clockwise until it stops and locks into place.
To disconnect vacuum pressure, twist plunger counter-clockwise until plunger stops.
Discover more about the VacLok AT™ Vacuum Locking Syringe by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.