The SPINR high-performance guidewire controller can help when accessing distal anatomy, navigating tortuous vessels, crossing old lesions, and working through fresh blockages.
Learn More About the SPINR™ High-Performance Guidewire Controller
Features & Benefits
Providing a wide range of versatility, the SPINR puts the control in your hands, so you, the clinician can easily and precisely adjust rotational speed.
- Precision Control – Manipulate guidewire at adjustable speeds from 0 to 2,500 RPM
- Versatility – Intended for a wide range of procedures in both coronary and peripheral vasculature
- Adaptability – Compatible with your preferred high-torque 0.014”- 0.038” guidewire
- Time saver – Faster than traditional torque devices
- Cost saver – Less expensive than comparable electromechanical devices
|Catalog Number||Trademark||Expanded Family Name1||Guide Wire Compatibility1||Guide Wire Compatibility2||Color||Guide Wire Type1||Guide Wire Type2||Latex Free||CE Mark|
|5X-GW||SPINR™||Guide Wire Torque Device||0.014" (0.36 mm)||0.038" (0.97 mm)||Dark Blue||Uncoated or PTFE||Coated||Yes||CE2797|