The Squirt fluid dispensing system provides consistent, forceful, pulsed injections for optimal thrombolysis procedures.
Fountain® Infusion Systems
• Gradient Hole Sizes – Exclusive gradient hole sizes allow uniform infusion of therapeutic agent along the entire length of the infusion segment. Holes are laser drilled to provide a superior infusion pattern for continuous slow-drip or pulsed infusion techniques.
• Longer Infusion Segments – Both the 4F and 5F products have infusion segments from 5cm – 50cm.
• Catheter – Compatible with 0.035” (0.89mm) guide wire. Fabricated to provide the proper stiffness for good trackability and ease of placement.
• Occluding Wire – Effectively blocks off the end hole of the catheter so the therapeutic agent is directed out the side holes into
• Hemostasis Valve – Large bore valve allows easy wire placement while minimizing patient blood loss. Airless rotator minimizes bubbles.
• High Pressure Check Relief Valve – Designed so injection occurs only from the infusion syringe. Unique “in-line” design provides better handling during pulsed infusion.
4F PROPRIETARY SNAP CAP
The cap at the proximal end of the occluding wire snaps into the hemostasis valve ensuring correct wire placement and adding security for overnight or long-term infusions.
The side holes on the Fountain Infusion Catheter rotate around the catheter to create a more uniform dispersion of therapeutic agent.
5F PROPRIETARY WIRE PROTECTOR CAP
The wire protector cap covers the proximal end of the occluding wire and snaps into the hemostasis valve.
SQUIRT® FLUID DELIVERY SYSTEM
Consistent, forceful, pulsed injections for optimal thrombolysis procedures.
|Catalog Number||Distal Luer||Inside Luer||Reservoir Syringe Chamber||Check Relief Valve||HCPCS Code|
|FDS100||Rotating Male Luer Lock||Female Luer Lock||20 mL||Yes||No Applicable Code|