Pulse Infusion Kits are designed to be used with the Fountain® and Mistique® Infusion Catheters. Products are available with 1ml infusion syringe, 20ml reservoir syringe, and check relief valve; some kits also contain a hemostasis valve.
• Gradient Hole Sizes – Exclusive gradient hole sizes allow uniform infusion of therapeutic agent along the entire length of the infusion segment. Holes are laser drilled to provide a superior infusion pattern for continuous slow-drip or pulsed infusion techniques.
• Longer Infusion Segments – Both the 4F and 5F products have infusion segments from 5cm – 50cm.
• Catheter – Compatible with 0.035” (0.89mm) guide wire. Fabricated to provide the proper stiffness for good trackability and ease of placement.
• Occluding Wire – Effectively blocks off the end hole of the catheter so the therapeutic agent is directed out the side holes into the thrombus.
• Hemostasis Valve – Large bore valve allows easy wire placement while minimizing patient blood loss. Airless rotator minimizes bubbles.
• High Pressure Check Relief Valve – Designed so injection occurs only from the infusion syringe. Unique “in-line” design provides better handling during pulsed infusion.
4F PROPRIETARY SNAP CAP
The cap at the proximal end of the occluding wire snaps into the hemostasis valve ensuring correct wire placement and adding security for overnight or long-term infusions.
The side holes on the Fountain Infusion Catheter rotate around the catheter to create a more uniform dispersion of therapeutic agent.
The 4 French and 5 French Fountain Infusion Systems are available with the Squirt or with an infusion system containing a high pressure check-relief valve and infusion syringe. Both systems contain a Merit AccessPLUSTM hemostasis valve and a 20ml reservoir syringe.
5F PROPRIETARY WIRE PROTECTOR CAP
The wire protector cap covers the proximal end of the occluding wire and snaps into the hemostasis valve.
SQUIRT® FLUID DELIVERY SYSTEM
Consistent, forceful, pulsed injections for optimal thrombolysis procedures.