Uniformity. Simplicity. Variety.
The Fountain ValveTip Infusion System features exclusive gradient hole sizes that are laser-drilled in a spiraling pattern for more uniform dispersion of therapeutic agents in slow-continuous infusion with multiple delivery options: traditional 2-syringe infusion, or pulse infusion via Merit Medical’s exclusive Squirt Fluid Dispensing System.
Features & Benefits
Uniform & Exclusive Dispersion
- Patented laser-drilled gradient infusion technology
- Facilitates both pulsed-infusion and continuous slow-drip techniques
- 0.035″ (0.89mm) guidewire compatible
The side holes on the Fountain Infusion Catheter
rotate around the catheter to create a more uniform
dispersion of therapeutic agent.
Other competitive catheters have side holes
or slits lined up in 4 parallel rows.
- ValveTip eliminates the use of an occluding wire
- ValveTip technology minimizes procedural time by eliminating steps associated with an occluding wire
- State-of-the-art valve design streamlines procedure
Access PLUS Hemostasis Valve
Included with every catheter
Variety of Options
- 4F and 5F configurations
- Wide variety of catheter and infusion lengths
- Variety of options to provide users the products they need
Squirt® Fluid Dispensing System Compatible
The Squirt Syringe is intended for the controlled administration of thrombolytic agents into the peripheral vasculature.