MAXIMUM RESULTS. FAST RECOVERY.
ClariVein OC is an innovative infusion catheter with a unique 360-degree rotatable dispersion wire at the distal end. It does not require thermal energy or tumescence, is fully disposable, and can be used in a physician’s office. Using ClariVein OC may offer the patient the benefit of minimal pain and brief recovery time.^
Features & Benefits
MOTOR DRIVE UNIT
Responsible for the wire rotation.
- Power Drive System – The Motor Drive Unit is operated by a low voltage, self-contained power system.
- Variable Rotating Speed – Multiple speed settings allow for rotating wire and dispersion ball to rotate between approximately 2,000 and 3,500 RPM.
- Single Handed Operation – Motor Drive Unit designed to be fully operational with one hand.
- Self-Contained and Disposable – Fully self-contained, single-use device with no need for capital equipment purchase.
Includes infusion catheter, rotating wire, and dispersion ball together in a cartridge for secure fastening to the Motor Drive Unit (MDU).
- Small Profile – <3 French infusion catheter.
- Flexibility – Flexible coaxial infusion catheter has a rotating wire and a dispersion ball at the distal tip.
- Good Imaging Visualization – Rotating wire and dispersion ball is easily identifiable under imaging guidance.
- Excellent Pushability – Powerful torque designed for vessel navigation.
- Visibility – Radiopaque markers for predicable pullback and infusion.
- Custom Fit – Multiple catheter lengths available. Select size based on patient anatomy and desired tip location.
The ClariVein OC Advantage
|Quick Procedure Time||X||X|
|Fast Return to Normal Activities||X||X|
|May Help Minimize Patient Discomfort||X||X|
|Performed In an Out-Patient Setting||X||X|
|Low Profile Catheter Accommodates a Range of Vessel Sizes||X|
|Reduced Cost: Fully Disposable Device, No User Serviceable Parts||X|
^ Elias, S., Lam, Y. L., & Wittens, C. H. A. (2013, March). Mechanochemical Ablation (MOCA): Status and Results [greater than two years data]. Phlebology, Vol. 28 (suppl. 1), pp. 10-14.DOI: 10.117/026835513477787
Discover more about the ClariVein® OC Infusion Catheter by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.