CONTROLLED DISPERSION TO PERIPHERAL VASCULATURE
ClariVein IC is a specialty infusion catheter with a rotating wire tip designed for the controlled 360-degree dispersion of physician-specified agents to the peripheral vasculature. This fully disposable device is minimally invasive, efficient, easy to use, and has many benefits, including minimal post-operative pain and faster recovery.
Features & Benefits
MOTOR DRIVE UNIT
Responsible for the wire rotation.
- Power Drive System – The Motor Drive Unit is operated by a low voltage, self-contained power system.
- Variable Rotating Speed – Multiple speed settings allow for rotating wire and dispersion ball to rotate between approximately 2,000 and 3,500 RPM.
- Single Handed Operation – Motor Drive Unit designed to be fully operational with one hand.
- Self-Contained and Disposable – Fully self-contained, single-use device with no need for capital equipment purchase.
Includes infusion catheter, rotating wire, and dispersion ball together in a cartridge for secure fastening to the Motor Drive Unit (MDU).
- Small Profile – <3 French infusion catheter.
- Flexibility – Flexible coaxial infusion catheter has a rotating wire and a dispersion ball at the distal tip.
- Good Imaging Visualization – Rotating wire and dispersion ball is easily identifiable under imaging guidance.
- Excellent Pushability – Powerful torque designed for vessel navigation.
- Visibility – Radiopaque markers for predicable pullback and infusion.
- Custom Fit – Multiple catheter lengths available. Select size based on patient anatomy and desired tip location.
Discover more about the ClariVein IC Infusion Catheter by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.