PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT™ WITH MERIT’S DIAGNOSTIC PERIPHERAL CATHETERS
Introducing Merit Medical’s line of Diagnostic Peripheral Catheters.
Designed to provide superior torque, increased shaft strength for better pushability and large inner lumens for improved flow rates.
Features & Benefits
Available in the standard Performa® offering and introducing our newest line of Performa® catheters. Available in 4F, 5F, and 6F. The high braid density in the shaft provides excellent torque. The soft tips assure smooth atraumatic positioning. A large variety of shapes are available for each clinical application.
Now you can PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT in today’s endovascular environment with Merit’s exceptional products.
- 4F .042” (1.07mm)
- 5F .046” (1.17mm)
- 6F .054” (1.37mm)
- Yields higher flow rates at lower pressures
- Superior guide wire trackability
- Increased strength at catheter/hub interface
- Color coded for easy identification
- High pressure limits at given flow rates
WIRE BRAID DESIGN
- Greater torque for maximum control
- Improved longitudinal stability
- High degree of maneuverability
- Provides superior pushability
4F CATHETER LINE
- Accepts .038” (0.97Mm) guide wire for physician convenience
- Large inner diameter .042” (1.07Mm) provides excellent flow rates
- Bumper tip added for softness and patient safety
WINGED POLYCARBONATE HUB
- Enhanced handling and control
NYLON PEBAX SHAFT
- Kink Resistant
- Optimal surface smoothness
- Thermal stability at body temperature
- Thin wall design for improved flow rate
- Good shaft visualization under fluoroscopy
- Tip opacity ensures accurate placement and visualization
- Soft tip for smooth atraumatic positioning
- Excellent tip memory
Discover more about the Performa® Diagnostic Peripheral Catheters by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.