BASINS, FLUSH HOOPS AND J-STRAIGHTENERS
InQwire diagnostic guide wires are precoated with PTFE over the entire wire surface for smooth, consistent coverage that resists flaking. Less friction means increased trackability, lubricity, and durability. Its precise J-tip memory does not require reloading the J straightener and the tight guide wire tolerances ensure catheter and sheath compatibility. The InQwire is also available with heparin coating to minimize clot formation. Heparin coating is not approved or available for sale in the European Union.
Features & Benefits
Does not require reloading the J-straightener.
Precise J-Tip Memory
Consistency in the wire performance.
Tight tolerance ensures catheter and sheath compatibility.
- Improved design – Simplifies wire flushing
- Luer lock flush port – Provides quick, easy syringe attachment
- Rotating flush port – Protects the wire tip
- Small size – Maximizes back table space
- New thumb indentation with more flexible materials—Facilitates movement of the wire and straightener as one unit
- Improved larger funnel shaped proximal opening—Faster and easier wire loading
- Lengthened tip taper body design—Directs straightener toward the center of luer opening
- Convenient way to access wires
- Hydration—Keeps wires hydrated during procedure
- Unique size—Optimizes space on back table
- Bright color—Easily visualized in low light
- Versatile—Holds catheters & wires
- Cost effective—Potential decrease in wire contamination
- Identification—Separates wires for easy selection
BENEFITS OF PRE-COATING
An innovative process that coats the complete wire surface with PTFE, prior to guide wire assembly. This provides a smooth consistent surface, for increased catheter compatibility.
Less friction with increased tracking and consistent performance.
Reduction of blood clot formation and adherence, resists flaking of PTFE coating.
Better catheter compatibility.
Consistent performance after multiple catheter exchanges.
Less force required for wire passage through catheters— aids in wire stability and positioning.
Heparin Coated Wires
May help minimize the likelihood of blood clot formation on the guide wire and are available in new configurations.
Discover more about the InQwire® Diagnostic Guide Wires by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.