SAFETY HAS ITS ADVANTAGES
The next generation of temporary sharps holders starts with the Merit Medical Shortstop Advantage.
Features & Benefits
The ShortStop Advantage has all of the features of the original ShortStop temporary sharps holder but with the addition of side access for holding sharps devices in a safe and secure horizontal orientation. Fully loaded syringes will not tip or bend when secured in the ShortStop Advantage side access port. The sharps holder features a colorful bullseye design in a bright red durable holder with thick core-resistant foam.
TEMPORARY SHARPS HOLDERS
Merit Medical is pleased to introduce the ShortStop Advantage. This temporary sharps holder was designed to complement the
classic ShortStop®. The ShortStop Advantage comes equipped with a new access point which reduces the possibility of accidental
sharps injuries in the clinical setting.
- The new access point on the side of the device allows the user to place a fully loaded syringe with needle in a safe place avoiding any balance issues or bent needles.
- A thick core resistant foam holds long needles and scalpels securely and minimizes particulate in needles.
- Bright red container that meets OSHA standards and colorful targets for easy visualization.
- An adhesive strip is attached to the bottom of the box to affix the ShortStop to the back table.
- Thick ABS sides prevent sharps from protruding through the sides or bottom.
Discover more about the ShortStop Advantage® Temporary Sharps Holder by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.