Help Reduce Medication Errors
Medallion syringes take the guesswork out of medication labeling. Merit Medical’s Medallion syringe is designed to facilitate compliance with national safety goals that require labeling of all medications on and off the sterile field. Medallion syringes come in seven color options with custom printing, or a frosted field for writing information directly on the syringe barrel.
Features & Benefits
Rise above the rest with color coded Medallion Syringes.
The combination of color coding and custom printed syringes help prevent potentially dangerous medication mix-ups.
The Medallion’s high quality printing will not smudge or peel away from the syringe barrel.
- Polycarbonate syringe barrels create a “smooth as glass” feel and help increase the visualization of fluid and air bubbles.
- Custom Medallion syringes can include a unique frosted field for doctors or clinicians to write additional pertinent information.
- Medallion® Syringes have clear polycarbonate barrels, optional colored plungers, customized medication printing and fixed male or slip luers.
- Select one option from each category and identify your custom medication to be printed on the barrel.
- Your Merit Representative will provide you with the corresponding catalog number.
- Custom Medallion® Syringes are packaged 25 units per box, 4 boxes per case.
- Custom printed Medallion® Syringes are available upon special request.
The Medallion Syringes are available in:
Light Green, Purple, Yellow, Red, Dark Green, Light Blue and White
1, 3, 6, 10, 20, 30 & 60ml
All medication names can be printed directly on the syringe barrel in white or black ink.
Fixed Male Luer or Slip Luer
Discover more about Medallion® Syringes by reviewing the brochures and Instructions for Use.