Integrate Fluid Management, Optimize Efficiency, and Reduce Cost
Merit Medical offers an integrated suite of fluid management products designed to effectively manage patient fluid levels, contrast media, and waste in diagnostic and interventional procedures. From tubing to transducers, fluid spikes to drainage bags, Merit Medical provides high quality angiographic accessories you can rely on to deliver safe and efficient fluid management.
Features & Benefits
Merit offers a large variety of products for fluid delivery, including simple, single-line spike systems, complex multiple-line drip chambers with bifurcated or trifurcated lines, and large and small bore tubing with roller clamps or slide clamps. Products are available with micro or macro drip chambers, and with or without a micro filter to solve all your tubing needs. Merit capabilities also include customization of fluid management products specific to your institution.
Manifolds & Stopcocks
- 1 to 5 ports
- Right or left handed orientation
- 200 psi or 500 psi
- 6” extension tubing & rotating Luer
- Block body or half body styles
- TRAM® and TRAM-PTM integral transducers and manifolds
- DevosTM manifold with integrated check relief valve
Marquis® Series Stopcock
- Large, easy-grip handle for effortless grip and turn
- Pressure ratings: 200, 500 & 1050 psi
- Luer options include rotator, swivel nut, fixed and slip
- 1-way and 3-way styles
- Off handles
Marquis® Series Stopcock
Miser® Management System
- Exclusive ball and burette design to prevent air from entering fluid lines
- Dual one-way check valves’ microbial barriers block cross contamination
- Automatic refill during each contrast withdrawal for quick and easy preparation
CT Contrast Transfer Sets
- Large and small bore configurations
- Multiple spike options
- Halkey-Roberts® swabbable valve
OPTIONS with a broad selection of fluid management products.
CONVENIENCE having all the items you need delivered together, streamlining clinical set up time.
CONFIDENCE with fluid and contrast management solutions that may help limit exposure for both patients and health care workers.
- High Pressure contrast injection tubing rated at 1200, 900 and 500 psi (83, 62 and 34 Bar)
- Pressure Monitoring Tubing
- Fluid Administration Sets
Merit Disposal Depot™ Waste Bag
This closed system fully contains fluid waste for easy disposal, meeting OSHA guidelines. The bags come in many configurations for connecting directly to a manifold or for convenient placement on the back table.
- Large and small bore tubing available
- Fully customizable
- With and without reflux valves
Transducers & Accessories
Meritrans® Disposable Pressure Transducer
With reliable precision, customized configurations and a clear fluid path, the Meritrans can be customized to fit your clinical needs. Available in:
- Pole-mount set-ups
- Cable Lengths: 24” or 48”
- Assembly with or without bonded stopcocks
- Mounting plate and pole clamp accessories
As a leading manufacturer of high quality products for cardiology, radiology, and other medical specialties, Merit Medical can offer custom fluid management to meet your unique clinical requirements, reducing in-house assembly and set up of components.
- Coronary Control Syringes (CCS™)
- PAL™ Pen and Labels
- Tubing Types & Lengths
- Manifold Set-up
- Pressure Infusor Bags
You will enjoy the simplicity of having all the items you need delivered together, streamlining clinical set up time.