The SPINR high-performance guidewire controller can help when accessing distal anatomy, navigating tortuous vessels, crossing old lesions, and working through fresh blockages.
Providing a wide range of versatility, the SPINR puts the control in your hands, so you, the clinician can easily and precisely adjust rotational speed.
- Precision Control – Manipulate guidewire at adjustable speeds from 0 to 2,500 RPM
- Versatility – Intended for a wide range of procedures in both coronary and peripheral vasculature
- Adaptability – Compatible with your preferred high-torque 0.014”- 0.038” guidewire
- Time saver – Faster than traditional torque devices
- Cost saver – Less expensive than comparable electromechanical devices
|3X-GW||SPINR Controller 3 Clockwise & Counterclockwise Rotations per Actuation||0.014”-0.038”|
|5X-GW||SPINR Controller 5 Clockwise & Counterclockwise Rotations per Actuation||0.014”-0.038”|